Selby Jennings has been engaged by a real estate private equity firm in Virginia Beach to find an Analyst/Associate to join their team. They focus on multi-family real estate.
As an Associate, you will be responsible for underwriting, executing, and monitoring real estate private equity and credit investment opportunities. You will also handle overseeing the financial modelling and initial due diligence for investment opportunities.
This team is tightly knit and provides a great working environment and a meritocratic approach to upward mobility.
- Perform extensive underwriting and detailed quantitative analyses for prospective investments and dispositions
- Research market conditions, analyze market data, and assist in due diligence
- Prepare investment committee memoranda to summarize key aspects of opportunities
- Interface with brokers, lenders, partners and other third-party agents in vetting investment opportunities
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking experience
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, Real Estate or Accounting) from a top university with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical and organizational skills; strong oral and written communication