A well-funded middle-market Private Equity company is looking for a Private Equity Associate to join its team. Renowned for its reputation, this prominent firm is widely acknowledged for its team of seasoned investment professionals with extensive experience. As a Private Equity Associate, you'll have the chance to collaborate closely with senior management, gaining exposure to the Industrials/Technology industries. Undoubtedly, this presents an excellent opportunity for the next career move for investment professionals.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Execution of broader market and industry research
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and return analysis for various investment targets
- Take point on due diligence processes
- Monitor existing investment portfolio
- Assisting the team with operating/portfolio company work
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3 years of Investment Banking experience with a strong middle market bank or 1-2 years of Investment Banking experience with a strong middle market bank followed with 1-2 years of buyside experience with a reputable fund
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior financial analysis, modeling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modeling test)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional work ethic
- Prior experience or interest in sectors such as business services, technology, industrials, manufacturing, aerospace & defense, etc.