A leading Private Equity firm based out of Chicago with over $5.0 AUM is looking to add an Associate to their team this Summer. The firm specializes in healthcare, business services, financial services, & tech-enabled services - The firm is highly detailed oriented and collaborates closely, and seeks to partner with high-quality companies and offer the capital, operational expertise, and strategic guidance to support management teams in accelerating growth, exceeding historical performance, and creating market-leading businesses.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point of the development of financial modeling as well as broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in their industry target sectors from