A leading, middle-market investment firm is looking to add an Associate to their lean, but growing deal team in Charlotte, NC. They are currently raising their next fund and are looking to bulk up their deal team to assist in allocating this fund. You will play an integral part of this team by evaluating, structuring, and executing investments across numerous industries including consumer, technology, and industrials verticals.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research and leading business and industry diligence for prospective investments
- Developing investment memorandum and materials to presenting directly to investment committee
- Complex financial modeling
- Working directly with management teams of portfolio companies post transaction close
- Directly supporting senior members of the team in addition to ad hoc projects
Private Equity Associate Requirements:
- 2-3 years of Investment Banking experience
- Bachelor's degree with strong GPA
- Solid modelling and analytical skills
- Proven ability to handle simultaneous tasks with deadlines
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!