Quant Data Developer (Python)
Tech-Driven Hedge Fund
Our client, a leading financial services company, is seeking a Quant Data Developer (Python) to join their team in Paris. The successful candidate will be responsible for data manipulation and transformation, and will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of professionals in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The Quant Data Developer (Python) will be responsible for the following:
- Data manipulation and transformation
- Working with data search analytics
- Developing Python code to support data analytics
- Collaborating with other team members to deliver projects on time and on budget
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a data development role
- Strong Python skills
- Experience with data manipulation and transformation
- Knowledge of commodities or fixed income would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills (French and English speaking)
How to Apply
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Quant Data Developer (Python) looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply now.