Title: Quantitative Developer
Salary: $200,000-$250,000 base + bonus (flexible for YOE)
NYC Based Trading Team
My client is looking to make the next key hire to join their lean team of world class researchers, modelers, and quantitative developers. This group is one of the highest performing PM teams in the entire fund, and is looking for a quantitative engineer who can expand their skill sets in research, modeling, and development. They're targeting somebody who is a stand out in one of these three fields, where they can get access to the full trading life-cycle, in a fully systematic trading team.
Summary: A multi-billion dollar, multi-strategy global hedge fund is looking for a Quantitative Developer who can sit out of their New York office. The ideal candidate will have experience as a quantitative developer, as well as extensive experience working on low latency infrastructure.
The Quantitative Developer will be responsible for…
- Working on portfolio optimization, low latency trading infrastructure, and research simulation engines. You'll get exposure to the full trading life cycle.
The Quantitative Developer should have the following qualifications…
- 1-6 years of experience as a quantitative developer or software engineer
- Strong knowledge of Python or C++
- Bachelor, Master's, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or related STEM field
- Your will get the opportunity to work directly with the head of the team, as well as the founder of the firm
- Ability to work on full trading life cycle projects
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply below!