A boutique real estate development and acquisition firm is seeking to add a Real Estate Investment Associate - Hotel to their Washington, DC office. As an Investment Associate, you will assist the senior management team in all phases of the investment lifecycle, including financial modeling, lease review, property diligence, and research.
The Real Estate Investment Associate will...
- Assist with deal acquisition and due diligence, including the design and assessment of proformas with financial and operational assumptions.
- Acquisition proformas are created and presented to the representative Investment Committee.
- Manage the integration of the asset into the ownership's portfolio and the coordination of post-acquisition activities.
- Internal and external clients, joint venture partners, consultants, brokers, lawyers, and risk management specialists are all involved in communicating and coordinating efforts.
- Assigned special projects and other obligations.
The Real Estate Investment Associate should have...
- 2-5 years of real estate investment experience, particularly in the hotel and hospitality.
- Expertise with Excel and Argus Enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, finance, business, accounting, economics, or a closely related field is preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication abilities, particularly in relation to the intricacy and complexity of negotiating transactions.
- Strong quantitative skills and a track record of problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong organizational and attention-to-detail skills, as well as the ability to prioritize and handle many projects at the same time.