- Partnering with the Quantitative Research team to define priorities and deliver custom software solutions - focused on scaling research platform and model frameworks
- Collaborating with senior researchers and technologists to investigate novel research ideas, evaluate them with large-scale experiments, and develop scientific libraries to share these findings and processes.
- Building the tools and engines that bring our platforms and models to life
- Over time independently originate, test, develop, and own research projects and processes.
- Undergrad, MS, or PhD candidates in Computer Science
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to generate and execute on research ideas
- Experience in quantitative trading a plus
- Programming expertise in Python and C++
- API design experience
- Understand how to parallelize the process
- The ability to build lasting ML model frameworks to be reused
- A strong orientation towards iterative software development and development hygiene
- Comfortable collaborating with Quantitative Researchers and building software to the standard of others