An industry leading global macro hedge fund in the U.S. recently launched a new crypto currency trading business and is looking to hire a counterparty risk officer to build out and implement counterparty risk frameworks for crypto trading. The fund currently manages more than $15B AUM and primarily focuses on discretionary directional and relative value trading in fixed income and FX markets.
The role they are looking to fill is a Risk Developer where it is based in New York. This is an extremely attractive opportunity because you will be able to join the team on the ground floor and will be accountable for helping them build out a state-of-the-art risk and trading platform for the crypto trading business.
- Oversee the risk taking from the PMs
- Design and implement risk automation strategies
- Develop trading risk dashboards
- Work closely with stakeholders across risk, trading, quants etc.
- Implement/automate and monitor the operational risk and treasury management processes
- 1-4 years of experience in a quantitative or risk background
- Crypto knowledge is preferred or at least an interest in crypto
- Highly motivated and can work in a team environment
- Strong knowledge in Python (added bonus Java, Rust or Solidity)