Join a Cutting-Edge Crypto Technology Company in London as Rust Developer
Looking for an exciting opportunity to enhance your skills and experience? Selby Jennings is proud to be partnering with our client, a venture-backed crypto technology company based in the heart of London. Our client has deep experience
across the transaction supply chain; specialising in building trading and MEV related infrastructure and services, while optimising low-latency block-building systems. They are seeking a talented Rust developer who will play an instrumental role within their team.
- Enhance and optimise low-latency block building and trading services infrastructure
- Fine-tune performance of core-block builder engine for optimal throughput.
- Contribute towards optimisation of network infrastructure that facilitates fast data transmission.
- Design, develop, test features related to bundle merging transaction sequencing auction system propagation optimisation.
- Minimum 2 years of applied programming experience in Rust or willingness to learn.
- Understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and blockchain fundamentals, including MEV.
- Experience in developing low-latency systems, algorithmic trading, or MEV-related systems is a plus.
- Proficiency in building systems for data processing and writing high-performance multi-threaded code.
- Experience with scalable distributed systems, concurrency, OOP, and database systems.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix, AWS, Git, Docker.
- High drive, motivation, and a strong work ethic.
- Ownership mentality and effective decision-making under pressure.
- Collaborative, team-oriented mindset.
NOTE: you are expected to be in office 5 days per week near Shoreditch.
Apply now for more information!