- Develop and implement a business plan for the private wealth team based on the overall development strategy of the company and department;
- Responsible for the business operations of the private wealth team, leading the team to achieve the operational targets set by the company;
- Lead the team to expand business, develop channels, improve organizational performance, promote the company's brand, and enhance the competitiveness of the private wealth team in the region and industry;
- Responsible for cultivating and guiding private wealth advisors and other members; Being able to complete team building, enhance team cohesion, and drive team development;
- Strictly abide by compliance regulations, and prevent and resolve business risks.
- Bachelor's degree or above;
- Strong interest in the financial industry and wealth management business;
- Priority is given to work experience in retail/personal business in the financial industry;
- Possess certain knowledge of financial products and strong learning ability;
- Focusing on customers, passionate about sales and the financial industry, proactive and confident, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Possess fund qualification certificate and securities qualification certificate (could take the examination after onboarding)
- Priority will be given to those who have a deep understanding of the socio-economic situation in their region.
- Relevant experience in banking, securities/futures