A leading health insurer in the Northeast is looking to hire an experienced Senior Actuarial Analyst to join their growing team. This position will need to work closely with a multitude of departments, being able to rapidly understand and navigate new situations.
This role has the option to be worked remotely from anywhere in U.S.
- Responsible for performing routine actuarial analyses including but not limited to valuations, financial reporting and forecasting, trend analytics, and pricing.
- Perform routine actuarial analyses requiring the application of acceptable actuarial techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Learn, use and implement programming and maintain analytical programs with limited direction.
- Utilize data management and structure techniques
- Bachelors Degree with at least a minor in mathematics, statistics, computer science or equivalent business experience.
- Completed 3 exams towards ASA designation.
- 3 years of professional actuarial experience.
- Programming knowledge, SAS and VBA programming knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel preferred