A P&C insurance firm is looking to add on a Senior Actuary to their growing professional liability actuarial team. You will be reporting into the Chief Actuary for this position. If you have a strong pricing/reserving background and are looking for a company that provides upward mobility, make sure to apply!
Responsibilities of a Senior Actuary:
- Pricing and building tools
- Preparing state filing materials
- Developing reserving models
- Training and mentoring colleagues in actuarial methods
Qualifications of a Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- At least 4 years of pricing or reserving experience, commercial lines experience preferred
- ACAS to FCAS designation required
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, actuarial science, or related experience required
What's in it for you?
- EXTREMELY competitive compensation package
- Strong career advancement
- Full Benefits: Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, PTO, etc.