My client is a leading global reinsurance company with a strong commitment to excellence. They are seeking a Senior Actuary to join their dynamic team and contribute to their global book of business.
- Provide Senior Management with strategic information
- Analyze data and make recommendations based on your findings
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Stay up to date with industry trends and developments
- 8+ years P&C commercial lines experience with an emphasis in workers comp
- Workers Compensation SME
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely proficient in Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or related field
- ACAS or FCAS Designation
This position can sit hybrid out of NJ or NYC
If you are a highly analytical individual with experience in workers compensation pricing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!