A leading Private Equity Fund in New York is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Senior Analyst to join its Funds / Co-Investments team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team of experienced professionals in an entrepreneurial, meritocratic, and international environment with lean deal teams and great access to senior investment professionals.
The Investment Senior Analyst will be responsible for...
- Support the team in performing detailed due diligence on various investment opportunities, preparing investment memoranda and presenting to the investment committee
- Support the team in portfolio management activities including discussions with underlying GPs, tracking performance and preparing internal reports as required.
- Support the team and be a key member in the reporting process for both internal and external constituents, as required
The Investment Senior Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Strong academic record.
- 1 - 3 years of financial services experience.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.