Presently our team is working with a Venture Capital firm who invests in early-stage technology start-ups across Southeast Asia, who is seeking an experienced Senior Associate to add to their team in Singapore.
Responsibilities of the Senior Investment Associate include:
- Perform financial and business analysis and modelling, and interpret company and financial data
- Conduct market and industry research and investment theses on specific sectors
- Support portfolio start-ups and work directly with the founders
Requirement Senior Investment Associate include:
- A Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a investment bank, private equity or venture capital at a reputable firm with exposure to Southeast Asia.
- Ability to grasp and filter new ideas quickly, manage multiple projects and execute on processes while working with diverse and/or remote stakeholder
If you are interested apply online today. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)