- Accountable for the procurement, sourcing of copper concentrate products mainly from Africa.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with suppliers/producers
- To generate and liaise with suppliers on purchase orders
- To handle records and information for the procurement of materials, products or services in the organisation
- Ensuring all purchases at optimum pricing, quality and performance
- Minimum of 8-10 years working experience in the copper sector
- Strong technical knowledge of procurement
- MS Office (MS Word & MS Excel) proficient
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication and negotiation skills
- Organized, good administration skills, good time management
- Able to work on flexible hours
If interested, please email a updated copy of your CV If not, it would be greatly appreciated if you are able to refer anyone in your network who may be suitable for the position. Thank you!
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.