Responsibilities of the role:
- Analysis of the credit risks and of new and existing counter parties.
- Management of corporate guarantees,letters of credit and other support documentation.
- Assessing counterparty's credit risk limits to establish credit limits.
Requirements of the role:
- Experienced credit analyst with a background in corporates
- Strong knowledge of the Asian markets and ability to communicate in Mandarin.
- A proven track record with credit risk management tools and techniques.
- Willing to be based in London