Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Company Summary: Our client in the Oil & Gas sector is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join their Corporate Development team in Houston, TX. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about the industry and eager to make a difference. As the Sr. Analyst, you will be responsible for driving growth initiatives and identifying new business opportunities. You will work closely with the executive team to develop and execute strategic plans that will help the company achieve its goals.
Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Conduct thorough market and industry research to identify trends, opportunities, and potential risks.
- Develop detailed financial models to assess the financial feasibility and impact of potential acquisitions, partnerships, and investments.
- Analyze and interpret financial data to provide actionable insights to senior leadership.
- Contribute to the development of business strategies that align with the company's long-term objectives.
- Lead and coordinate due diligence efforts for potential mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships.
- Work closely with legal, finance, and other relevant teams to assess risks and opportunities associated with strategic initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate findings and recommendations effectively to senior leadership and other key decision-makers.
Senior Financial Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of Investment Banking, Corporate Development or FP&A experience.
- OIL & GAS/ENERGY/RENEWABLES EXPERIENCE PREFERRED.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Senior Financial Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.