- Collaborate in providing assurance services as well as advisory services to various stakeholders throughout the firm.
- Document business processes in easy to understand methods.
- Identify risks and controls within processes, and provide risk assessment.
- Develop audit procedures and perform audit testing to evaluate control design and operational effectiveness.
- Identify, validate and communicate complex audit issues to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Prepare high quality audit reports.
- Monitoring changes in the regulatory environment, industry trends and actively participating in professional organizations.
- Maintain relevant industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Master's degree highly preferred
- 2+ years of professional audit experience
- Big 4 experience or experience with the financial services industry preferred
- CPA, CIA, CFE, CFA, or relevant certifications are preferred
- Familiarity with data analysis software (IDEA, Tableau, ACL, etc.)
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to influence
- Stronger interpersonal skills