Iron Ore Trader - Switzerland
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Zug/Zurich, Switzerland
Salary: 100,000 - 200,000 CHF
An established International Commodities Trading House is looking to expand their trading team. They currently have an established physical metals desk and are looking to build their European coverage further. They need a driven candidate to join their successful business as a physical Iron Ore trader covering preferably European markets.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to build on their book and gain further exposure to the market. If you are looking for a company that will let you work autonomously whilst supporting your growth and development this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing a trading book
- They will be required to develop and maintain relationships with a range of clients
- The ideal candidate should be able to implement trading strategies considering market developments and analysis
- Should have proven experience and success within the Iron Ore metals markets and have a successful track record in developing and maintaining relationships
Skills and Experience Required:
- 6+ years' experience in metals space ideally
- Good knowledge of the physical market
- The right to work in the EU/Switzerland
To apply for this role please email your CV