A top Hedge Fund in the New York area is looking for a senior-level Quantitative Analyst to cover risk management and quantitative research for the industry-leading firm.
The role will conduct research to help develop innovative risk management approaches, tools, and analytics, integrate risk into the investment process, and directly support the investment teams.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with 3+ years in quantitative research and risk management covering systematic equities, strong programming skills in Python, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop risk management approaches, tools and analytics through conducting quantitative research
- Investigating portfolios and strategies to facilitate efficient risk management and investment behavior for the firm
- Portfolio construction
- Integrate risk into the investment process
- 3+ years of quantitative research or risk covering equities
- Quantitative background and strong programming skills in python
- Extensive experience covering systematic equities
- Excellent communication skills