A large energy trading business is looking for a Senior Risk Manager to join their thriving team in North Germany. You would act as a senior expert on the team, being in charge of the ENDUR trading system and working closely with the traders to identify any potential risks.
- Identify and monitor any risks, working closely with the trading desks
- Be a subject-matter expert for commodity questions concerning Gas
- Be the lead person in developing and constantly improving the ENDUR trading system, effectively acting as ENDUR product owner
- Engage with the quantitative risk models and methods
- Analyse new trading strategies, looking at complex products suc as gas swings and storages and ad-hoc analyses
- Close collaboration with the Front Desks and the Analysis Team, Back Office, Trading IT
- Provide detailed Market risk reports, report enhancements and maintenance
- A degree or equivalent in the econometric, business administration, mathematicsal related field.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in risk management in energy trading
- Experience with ENDUR
- Experience with stochastic models such as VaR, PaR, and fair values.
- German and English speaking