One of the world's largest privately-held asset management firms is urgently hiring Senior Software Engineers. Client AUM exceeds $1 trillion globally.
They are seeking an experienced software engineer to join the Portfolio Construction Technology team. You will have a solid background in application development, sustaining engineering, release management and infrastructure/environment support, ideally within cloud-based architectures.
The Portfolio Construction Technology team is responsible for enhancing, maintaining and supporting the application suite for the Investment Implementation team.
- Collaborative environment and 'culture is key' mentality.
- A lot of growth on the horizon - fast promotions.
- Privately owned - they have over paid on bonuses this year.
- Flexible working hours and office/remote hybrid.
- 100 years old - stable firm, doing interesting and innovative tech work.
- 3+ years coding experience (Python, Java or relevant OOP language).
- Cloud experience (AWS).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer Science or relevant degree.
- London-based or willing to relocate.
Attractive salary, guaranteed bonus and 15% (total comp) profit sharing; based on experience, ability and market value.
Apply now for immediate consideration and a brief chat about the role.