A global leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure are looking for a remote Site Reliability Engineer to join their global team in playing a key role in support, maintaining and improving their core trading applications. Our client has turned over more than USD$1T in volume since starting, and are now a company of over 1000+ operating globally. They are the receivers of multiple awards for their platform, for app & web trading, fixed income and structured products.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for…
- Developing, monitoring, tuning and supporting the trading systems to obtain its optimal performance.
- Ensure smooth running of the production systems
- Take full responsibility for the resolution cycle including identifying and reporting bugs in the system.
- Analyse data to monitor system performance
The Site Reliability Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- Strong automation experience in python, shell, go or equivalent
- Experience with containerisation including kubernetes, docker or similar
- Exposure to cloud technologies including AWS, Azure or GCP
- Undergraduate degree (Minimum 2.1 or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematical or Science related subjects
The firm offers fantastic packages as well as engagement with senior leadership and career development opportunities.
- Welcoming, inclusive, and collaborative culture
- Dress-down environment
- Generous holiday package
- Flat and supportive structure with focus on allowing colleagues to achieve great things.
Do you find yourself passionate about wanting to learn new technologies, as well as being challenged to find solutions? If yes, please reach out to learn more.