Sr. Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, administration, and support of global network infrastructure.
- Responsible for external data communications, security infrastructure, network/wireless infrastructure, and network analysis tools.
- Execute network infrastructure configuration, deployment, support, and management.
- Work on Cisco and Arista Network technologies- routing and switching, and network security beyond firewalls.
- Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communications skills to assess, communicate, prioritize operational risks to network services in a fast-paced environment.
The Sr. Network Engineer MUST have the following Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Enterprise Network Administration internal-facing experience
- Deep understand of complex routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, Multicast, EIGRP)
- Strong knowledge of monitoring tools (Grafana, Graylog, SNMP, Syslog, sflow)
- Experience working on firewalls (Palo Alto/Checkpoint/Fortinet)
- Network Automation experience
- Python (highly preferred)
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef)
Additional Qualifications are a plus: (preferred but NOT required)
- Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
- Experience with TCP/IP & OSI Model
- Ability to work on Azure and AWS platform
- Previous experience working in the financial industry
If you are interested in the Sr. Network Engineer role, please apply ASAP!