Be the innovation driver for the digitalization of the insurance industry. Enable better business decisions via big data and analytics excellence. Work together with 50 data experts to enable a new and better business via data-centric solutions and create new strategic options through data & analytics excellence.
What my client company has to offer
- Take the opportunity to fundamentally digitally revolutionize the insurance industry.
- Work in a highly innovative environment with over international experts.
- Take advantage of a well-established employer.
- Develop new data solutions with massive internal data sets.
- Room for personal growth.
- Salary between € 100.000 and € 130.000 depending on previous experience.
- Driving the development of the data strategy and uncovering potentials for data within and beyond the organization
- Driving / contributing to the development of the company's data assets in defined areas and "connecting the dots" with regard to internal and external data sources
- Collaborating closely with business and innovation units to understand their data needs and identifying promising data-based use cases
- Leading projects to create value with data together with the internal partners and external stakeholders
- Supporting the business units in discussions with their clients and partners with regard to data availability and joint projects around data
- Actively marketing new data-based use cases and data sets to relevant stakeholders
- Strong strategic and conceptual capabilities, e.g. acquired in strategy consulting or corporate strategy
- Proven project management skills
- Passion for data and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Integrative personality, strong in building and maintaining relationships (internally and externally)
- Drive and dedication, as well as creativity and hands-on attitude to initiate and execute use cases ("getting things done")
- Team player with experience in working with different stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Excel and potentially other data management/ analytics tools
- A plus: In-depth understanding of reinsurance and/or primary insurance (underwriting, claims)
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel (max. 20% a week)
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.