Our client is a top US based online brokerage, and ranked the top of its field, are looking for a Linux System Engineer to join their Operations team.
They are a provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisers and brokers. They provide electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds worldwide, for over 40 years, in over 130 markets.
The Linux System Engineer will be responsible for...
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Linux administration and operations
- DevOps, block, file and object storage technologies
The Linux System Engineer will have the following...
- Linux System Administration or Operations
- Scripting or software development (python/ansible/bash)
- DevOps tools and automation
- AWS or other cloud providers experience
If you are interested, feel free to apply with your CV here, or drop me a message at