Technical Product Manager - Top NYC Quant Trading Firm
Location: Hybrid NYC
Compensation: $150K - $225K+ Base (Discretionary Bonus also included)
A leading quant high frequency trading firm based in NYC is growing their new Technical Product Management team and are looking for a highly-technical candidate who will support their world-class development team in delivering their trading and research products across the firm. The firm was founded in the early 2000's and have since risen to the top-ranks of the industry with a historical reputation for their deep roots in computer science, engineering, and mathematics.
This role will be sitting on newer team within the business which provides an excellent opportunity to help lay the foundations of a fast growing group that is becoming increasingly integral to daily business and trading operations. This role is crucial to supporting the firm's Algorithmic Development and Engineering teams in developing the tools they use to produce industry-leading research and trading products.
- Deep dive into the Algo team's UX and workflows and suggest new tools or improvements to existing ones
- Gather and monitor requirements through surveys, conversations, feedback sessions, and automated reporting
- Work directly with Software Engineers across Algo, Trading Technology, and Research & Development to set technical strategy and development priorities
- Lead the firm's 2-year strategic plans for critical tooling and Algo-facing resources
- Minimum 3-5 years of product management experience having worked in a highly technical environment.
- Strong software development expertise supporting existing product management experience
- Substantial Python & Linux experience is non-negotiable
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or other technical field required
If you think you're a good fit, please do not hesitate to submit your application today!