A leading TMT specialist Boutique Investment Bank are seeking Analysts and Associates to join their high performing team in Munich. This is a reputable international firm that had a record year across the world receiving many awards leading to a strong drive to expand the firm across the region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Investment Banker who wants to continue or begin to specialise in TMT while gaining substantial exposure to every aspect of live transactions.
- Assist with the execution of transactions, including M&A, Financial Advisory and Fundraisings
- Develop financial models and valuation analysis
- Draft transaction documentations and marketing presentations
- Coordinate project deliverables and due diligence processes with other advisers
- Assist in business development initiatives
- Maintain relationships with other Drake Star Partners' offices to support the origination and execution of cross border transactions
- 1- 6 years of corporate finance / investment banking / M&A experience, or related experience that can demonstrate strong execution support capabilities
- Excellent financial modelling and business planning skills
- Outstanding analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and excellent command of written and spoken German and English
- Demonstrates interest in and/or knowledge of the TMC sector
- Bachelor/Master Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
Please apply if you are interested in working at a top specialist boutique known for its deal flow and emphasis on culture.