Job Title: Trade Application Support
Work Model: Manhattan(NYC) in office
- NO REMOTE
Comp: up to $400k TC depending on experience and role
Summary: A successful multi-strat hedge fund globally is seeking a trade application support engineer to join their global trading business, working under their head of trading application support. You will work in a Linux, FIX and Python environment.
- Provide first and second level support for Front Office staff (Traders, Investment Professionals) to quickly identify and resolve issues as they arise and ensure continuity of the business.
- Work closely with Front Office Traders and investment professionals to gather business requirements and liaise with various IT teams to ensure delivery of functionality.
- Work in all aspects of user / strategy application support for Citadel Asset Manager
- Assist in the deployment, checkout, and QA testing of applications. Also involved in the training and marketing of applications as appropriate.
- Participate in global coverage of system support & SOD/intraday health checks.
- Work closely with the back office teams to remedy issues related to security setups, trade booking, corporate actions, price breaks, and book keeping entries.
- Knowledge of trading systems
- Financial industry background
- Experience with Unix, Linux
- Experience with databases such as Sybase or SQL
- Proficiency in shell scripting language
- Knowledge of FIX protocol
- Understanding of trading workflows
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues alike
- Proficient communication skills (written & verbal)
- Knowledge of KDB a plus**