Selby Jennings is working on an exclusive search with an esteemed $61Bn+ AUM investment firm looking to build their technology from the ground up in New York and Dallas. This firm is looking for an experienced engineer to kick off their greenfield initiative, create a tech-focused environment and shape the future of the firm. This candidate will be responsible for creating the future of the firm's OMS and be one of the firm's first hires in this division.
Their priority is to build a world-class team of engineers with startup-style responsibilities.
- Strong Python proficiency
- Experience with accounting systems such as Geneva, Investran, or comparable platforms
- Background with automated deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of trading systems
Nice to Have:
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Computer Science (or related) degree from a Top 25 Comp Sci School
This firm is focused on the health and wellness of their team members and offers industry-leading health benefits, extended time off around holidays, and a remote month during summers.