A Top International Investment Bank in the NY area is hiring for an experienced Market Risk Manager to cover their Securitized Products trading portfolio. This hire will join a lean team with a clear path for career trajectory, working closely with senior management on all market risks across securitized products.
This hire will report up to and work directly with the Head of the Group on risk oversight of all market risk across securitized products, working with the trading desks on a daily basis for all market trends, themes, risk drivers, etc, interacting with senior stakeholders and the market risk modeling teams, and assist in running all risk measurements (VaR, stress testing, etc).
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with prior market risk management experience, deep understanding of securitized products and fixed income, a strong quantitative skillset, and excellent communication skills.
- Managing, monitoring, and understanding all market risks relating to the securitized products portfolio
- Reviewing market risk positions and all potential risk scenarios
- Working closely with the trading desks and senior management
- Interactions with the market risk modeling teams
- Assisting in running all risk calculations (VaR, stress testing)
- Prior risk management experience at an Investment Bank
- Deep understanding of Securitized Products and Fixed Income
- Solid expertise of all risk concepts (VaR, stress testing)
- Excellent communication skills