A banking conglomerate is in search of an AFC Officer to join their team in Frankfurt. This role involves collaboration within a global team dedicated to combating financial crime.
- Evaluate AFC risk events (SAR) related to specific correspondent banking relationships.
- Offer support in determining appropriate actions for correspondent banking relationships, based on identified financial crime risk themes and typologies.
- Participate in targeted reviews of correspondent bank customers by engaging with the business and Regional AFC teams.
- Foster a partnership with Global Financial Crime Operations teams to gather crucial information on AFC risk events.
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 years of experience in Financial Crime Compliance within a financial institution or consulting firm.
- Previous exposure to regulators and/or correspondent banking products and services is advantageous.
- Demonstrated initiative, a strong work ethic, analytical skills, and excellent attention to detail are essential.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written German and English is required due to the client segment and nature of the role. Additional language skills in Arabic, Portuguese, or French would be beneficial.