Role: AML Analyst
Salary: Competitive and Candidate Dependent
We are currently representing a trailblazer in the digital asset space and has stands as a paragon of security and scalability. Our client Pioneered the multi-signature wallet in the early days of crypto and has continued to innovate enhance the efficacy of MPC solutions.
- Over 4 years of professional experience in AML/Compliance within a financial service company
- Specialized expertise in AML/CTF, regional best practices, complaint management, systems and controls, governance, risk mitigation, law enforcement, and suspicious activity
- Native proficiency/fluency in German, with additional fluency in English
- Holds relevant certifications such as CAMS Certification, ICA, or ACFCS
- Experience effectively communicating with teams in various international locations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Interest in and/or experience with cryptocurrencies will be a huge plus
- Streamline processes, procedures, and methodologies to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, and criminal activities by collaborating with relevant departments, authorities, and utilizing in-house AFC IT systems.
- Take technical responsibility for coordinating and communicating with FIU, Bundesbank, and supervisory authorities in the operational countries of BitGo Germany.
- Provide assistance for enhanced customer diligence processes and regulatory (sub-)projects across all active countries.
- Oversee and enhance internal risk analysis and control plans and systems for AML and financial crime, including thorough documentation for customer onboarding and KYC processes.
- Manage and thoroughly prepare for scheduled audits, event-related special audits, and focus audits (internal audit & audit).