Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for Compliance Advisory across all part of the business
- Regulatory horizon scanning & assessing impact on the business
- Providing advice & guidance to ExCo and other employees on matters relating to compliance
- Engaging with the Compliance Program, helping the team to function as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues and concerns within the business
- Responsibility for the implementation of all regulatory requirements.
- Advise the business clearly on all relevant, upcoming changes to the regulatory landscape and communicate effectively how this may impact the business.
- Leading investigation activities surrounding potential compliance breaches/risks raised.
- This role will allow for progression and development, and in time responsibility for a small team.
- Investment Management/Asset Management experience is essential.
- Proven experience of operating effectively as an influential, competent. and business enabling compliance manager in a regulated environment.
- Substantial knowledge of FCA rule book and knowledge of all other relevant regulatory handbooks.
- Optimistic and upbeat with a flexible, adaptable and can do approach
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills.