A strongly growing insurance client is searching for a compliance manager, to cover broad compliance topics and be responsible for the German and Austrian markets respectively. Tasks will include second line activities and communication to BaFin. This role is 100 percent remote, and would report to the EU Head of Compliance.
Tasks will Include:
* Offer guidance on regulatory compliance issues and generate regulatory reports.
* Establish and uphold the policy framework while ensuring adherence to conduct standards.
* Evaluate and approve new or modified business documents, contracts, and processes.
* Conduct routine compliance controls on processes and conduct audits across various business areas.
* Conduct ad hoc reviews to identify and mitigate risks, as well as perform horizon scanning for potential regulatory changes.
* Deliver compliance training and insights through regular communication.
* Serve as the point of contact for regulatory visits or information requests.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at:
+49 30 726211447