A well-established insurer is seeking an experienced compliance officer to join their collaborate and initiative taking compliance team. Our client is a leading player within the insurance industry across borders and seeking a compliance officer with a strong focus on various monitoring activities on the second line of defence.
- Lead and support your team member on compliance monitoring related activities including producing reports for management and board members.
- Coordinate and maintain the SIRA process.
- Implement and maintain the compliance policy framework in adherence with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Liaise with business operations when necessary, where you will assist developing and running training programs.
- Five or more years of experience with compliance monitoring/testing.
- Innovative and ideally experience with initiating and developing monitoring activities.
- Preferably knowledge of insurance and investment processes.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.