A leading German based FinTech company looking to develop and expand Internationally is seeking a motivated and driven Compliance Officer.
You will be responsible for supporting, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive control and monitoring framework in the Dutch Market. Position is based in Berlin, however looking to open a Dutch entity in the near future.
- Advising the company on all relevant regulations and risks within the Dutch Market, while monitoring anti money laundering (AML) and financial crime issues.
- Support the communication between national and international authorities.
- Development of policies and procedures regarding Investment Services Compliance, Countering Terrorist Financing, and Anti Bribery Corruption.
- Preparing, organizing, and conducting compliance training sessions.
- 4 years or more of experience in a Compliance position.
- A good understanding of Netherlands Compliance regulations.
- Has demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and be flexible in changing environment.