A global established commercial and investment bank is seeking a driven and motivated compliance officer. You would work closely with the Head of Compliance and have a massive hands-on experience, which gives you the ability to broaden your compliance knowledge.
- Update the company's compliance monitoring plan
- Follow up on relevant regulations in Luxembourg and report their evolution directly to the head of compliance.
- Lead, support, and advice specific groups on compliance related matters, such as bank governance aspects, AML/CTF, MIFID, FATCA/CRS, QI, Data Protection etc.
- Contribute to a smooth operation within the bank by ensuring an ongoing identification, assessment, and compliance risk of the bank's activities.
- Familiar with regulatory compliance in Luxembourg
- Experience in anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC)
- 5 years or more of compliance experience
- Fluent in English, Fluency in French is desirable