Our Client is a European Boutique Investment Bank who are looking to hire an experienced Equity Salesperson to their team, with a focus on French institutional clients. This bank are leading players in ECM and M&A. But this hire is part of an expansion plan across Global Markets and will work with the existing team to increase the institutional client base.
Key responsibilities of the Equity Sales role include:
- Develop business relationships and provide Pan European Equity products
- Establish and manage current and new relationships with French institutional clients
- Provide investment advice to clients, including market information and research
- Leverage on the Banks strength in Investment Banking
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's institutional client presence
Key requirements of the Senior Equity Derivatives Sales role include:
- 5+ years' experience in an cash equity sales role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of European stock markets
- Established French institutional client base
- Willing to be based in Paris
- Entrepreneurial/business development mindset is needed.
- Fluency in french is beneficial for target client base.
If you are interested in this role, please apply internally.