The Regulation department works to protect the integrity of the markets, mitigating risks to the marketplace and enforcing rules to protect participants.
- lead a team of compliance and surveillance analysts, investigators, technologists and data professionals;
- monitor and identify emerging regulatory, market and technological trends and best practices across the industry;
- oversee risk assessment and controls framework design and operation;
- provide guidance and oversight for investigations;
- manage regulatory interactions relating to market abuse and financial crime controls;
- develop and improve regulatory and compliance data and analytics capabilities, including deployment of advanced analytical techniques, and use of technology to drive efficiency improvements.
- Relevant industry qualifications.
- Experienced senior manager.
- Experienced liaising with other senior members of the management team and regulators.
- Extensive commodity and financial markets, regulatory expertise.
- Experience dealing with complex technology systems
- Experience with assessing, implementing and optimising market abuse/Financial Crime controls.