Our client, a developing financial institution based in London is seeking an experienced professional to expand their institutional business. As a Macro FX and Rates Sales expert with 5+ years' experience selling derivatives to Institutional Clients across Europe you will be responsible for developing new relationships and managing existing accounts while providing market insights.
As our FX and Real Money Sales Expert your primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing new relationships with institutional clients across Europe. Specifically Hedge Fund and Real Money Clients.
- Managing existing client accounts while identifying opportunities to increase revenue.
- Providing market insight across both FX and Rates in both G10 and EM.
- Generating ideas that add value or reduce costs through innovative structures.
1) A minimum of 5+ years relevant work experience selling financial products/services such as OTC derivatives mainly targeted at Institutional Clients across Europe.
2) Understanding local regulatory frameworks essential.
3) Strong analytical background including proficiency using Excel/VBA/Macro programming languages
4) Excellent communication skills both written & verbally
5) Transferable client relationships are preferred.
6) Any additional languages are always valued.
Please apply today by sending us your CV via email on