Our client, an up and coming Agency Broker, headquartered in the heart of London, is seeking to hire a skilled Execution Trader. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience, ideally within an Agency Broker, Asset Manager or Hedge fund. Good working knowledge for OTC interest rate products such as IRS, Inflation, Government Bonds and Asset Swaps.
- Skilled trade execution of OTC interest rate products (IRS, asset swaps, inflation) as well as government bonds.
The ideal candidate should possess extensive experience executing trades on various IRS markets at a fast-paced desk. They must be knowledgeable about government bond trading.
- Ability to handle multiple RFQ/orders across several IRS markets simultaneously
In this role, you will need to execute orders quickly without compromising quality or efficiency. The ability to multitask efficiently is critical.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (high level Bloomberg chat interaction)
As part of your daily duties communicating effectively via email or instant messaging platforms such as Bloomberg Chat Terminal are essential requirements needed by potential candidates.
- Track record improving process efficiency & operational risk through automation/reconciliation
Applicants should demonstrate their capability regarding automating processes that reduce errors associated with manual tasks thus making operations more efficient
- Attitude of "always increasing liquidity"
- Strong relationships with current sales & IRS/bond makers Americas region
If you are interested in the role, please apply within or email