We are currently working with a Global Investment Firm that is seeking an experienced investment management lawyer to join their Legal team. This position is a growth hire and will give you the opportunity to be a key contributor to a reputable firm that is headquartered in Philadelphia. This position will play a critical role in fund formation, investor-facing, and regulatory legal work for the firm. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to be part of a collaborative team and receive mentorship internally, while also contributing in a lean environment.
- Provide legal expertise on investment management agreements, private placement documentation and other legal documents as necessary needs to support the legal team
- Play a lead role in the formation of private investment funds
- Assist on regulatory matters related to ERISA issues and Rule 144A/Regulation S matters and how they impact the global business.
- Provide legal and regulatory expertise to different business groups and work closely with key executives.
- Provide general corporate support and advice
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 3-6 years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a fund or investment management firm.
- Experience with investment management rules and regulations applicable to investment managers (Broker Dealer experience a plus)
If you are interested in the Investment Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.