A well-established and multinational third-party management company and a leading digitally driven platform within the Global Asset Management industry is seeking an MLRO/RC. Our renowned client is well trusted by a great variety of financial institution including leading asset managers, pension funds, and insurance companies, to manage governance, compliance, regulatory, and substance requirements.
Our client has been serving more than 500 asset management clients in several countries across Europe and America and is a major player in the funds' industry with over $1 trillion in AuM.
- Review the KPIs received from relevant delegates
- Perform due diligence visits and report to the board
- Prepare annual risk assessments
- MLRO/RC Reports
- Constant review of the AML/CTF policies
- Point of contact with the local regulators
Required background and skills:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as MLRO/RC
- Strong experience in preparing risk profiles and performing AML/KYC assessments.
- Approved by the CSSF to act as the MLRO/RC
- Outstanding knowledge of UCITS and AIFM