Salary: Competitive and Candidate Dependent
One of the largest third-party management company in the world and a leading digitally-driven platform for the Global Asset Management industry is seeking an MLRO/RC. Our renowned client is well trusted by leading asset managers, pension funds and wealth managers, and insurance companies globally, to manage governance, compliance, regulatory, and substance requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in AML/FC, preferably within the funds industry.
- Strong understanding of Luxembourg legislation and regulations, particularly in the areas of AML/CTF and KYC on assets.
- Eligibility for approval from the CSSF to serve as RC.
- Proficient in preparing clients' risk profiles and conducting AML/KYC assessments.
- Experience with AIF and UCITS products is advantageous.
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as acting as MLRO/RC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; capable of speaking confidently in public.
- Proficient in analyzing complex issues.
- Expertise in change management.
- Serve as Responsable du Contrôle for ManCo/AIFM funds.
- Evaluate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from the administrator, distributor, and investment manager.
- Conduct Due Diligence visits to administrators and other fund delegates, preparing due diligence reports for respective fund boards.
- Prepare Annual Risk Assessments and MLRO reports.
- Thoroughly review AML policies and procedures of delegates to ensure alignment with Luxembourg legislation.
- Advise fund boards on regulatory updates and act as a point of contact with local authorities and regulators.
- Escalate AML-related issues from the Administrator, Board, Investment Manager, and Distributors.
- Build relationships with key industry participants.
- Regularly review AML/CTF policies and desk procedures for compliance with relevant regulations.
- Oversee, approve, and escalate financial crime concerns.