A highly regarded management consultancy are looking for a compliance specialist to join their team. They are keen to find an individual who wants to develop inside this reputable company with a view towards potentially becoming a partner.
Key responsibilities for the consultant:
- Lead projects on a range of regulatory topics (regulatory, AML, sanctions, KYC, etc.)
- Provide audits and advisory services to financial services on compliance topics
- Provide complex solutions on best practices in-line with regulatory changes
Key requirements for the consultant:
- Strong educational background or equivalent
- At least 5-years experience in relevant financial services compliance
- Interest in technological topics such as cryptocurrencies would be beneficial
- Strong communicative skills - German & English required with extra languages being an advantage
Whilst this is a Senior Consultant position, there is potential for more senior or junior positions should your profile be of interest so please feel free to apply.
If you believe you would be interested in this position, please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.